AMBER DRESS, IVORY /BLACK /DAFFODIL
$ 256.20 $ 366.00
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Kite” engineered Ikat, locally woven cotton
The Amber Dress is a flattering wrap dress with cool, wide kimono sleeves, full tiered skirt and a self tie belt. Made from a traditional Indian Ikat weaving process in soft cotton, with an original St. Roche engineered design.
- 100% cotton, locally woven Ikat
- Color, Ivory /Black/Daffodil Yellow
- Original Ikat design
- Working wrap dress with short kimono sleeves
- Midi length
- Relaxed fit
- Ties with attached belt and inside ties
- Full skirt with tier
- Side seam pockets
- Length 49” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron
- Made in India