ANNABEL TOP, INDIGO
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Sanctuary” traditional hand block print, organic cotton voile
Voluminous bell-shaped ¾ length sleeves give a modern new season update to the chic Annabel Top. Made from a beautiful and unique hand block printed organic cotton, inspired by an antique design from Gujarat, each piece is special and dyed with natural indigo. We love this top worn both tucked in or relaxed and loose.
- 100% GOTS certified organically grown cotton voile
- Color, Indigo
- This is a traditionally printed hand block print made from natural dyes. Each garment may vary slightly, which makes each piece special. Natural dyes are not colorfast and will fade over time if exposed to direct sunlight.
- Bell sleeved top with front slit neckline opening
- Hidden shell button closure
- ¾ length sleeves
- Relaxed fit, slips on
- Length 24.5” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side
- Made in India