BRITT DRESS, IVORY
$ 98.00 $ 245.00
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Komorebi” tonal eyelet embroidery organic cotton strapless dress
This strapless mini dress in organic cotton voile has tonal eyelet embroidery at the centre front bodice and delicate pintucks. Inspired by the Japanese word “Komorebi”, meaning dappled and Broderie Anglaise. The back panel is made from super soft Modal satin and has a peek-a-boo opening under the covered elastic back strap. An elastic waist, full skirt and side seam pockets add to the ease of this versatile warm weather dress. Looks good dressed up with a high- heeled sandal or down with booties or flatforms.
- 100% certified organic grown cotton voile
- 100% Modal satin, at back panel
- Skirt and half bodice lined
- Lining 100% organic cotton
- Color, Ivory
- Covered elastic at back strap and waist, slips over head
- Full skirt with raw edge hem and side seam pockets
- Length 27“ from top of dress at front to hem, measured on a size small
- Hand wash cold, no bleach, drip dry, do not tumble, cool iron only on reverse side.
- Made in India
All discounted, on sale, or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned except to exchange for fit, if stock allows.