ELLIOTT DRESS, DUNE w/ BLACK EMBROIDERY
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Fern” Hugo Guinness collaboration, hand embroidery, organic cotton poplin.
Cut from GOTS certified organically grown cotton poplin, Guinness developed the bold “Fern” drawing, which has been hand embroidered, especially for St. Roche. The Elliot Dress is a flattering, feminine shirtdress with nipped in waist and full skirt. Elegant structured ruffles frame the bodice of the dress and an obi inspired separate belt completes the look.
- 100% GOTS certified organically grown cotton poplin
- Lining, 100% cotton
- Color, Dune with Black embroidery
- Hugo Guinness “Fern” artwork, hand embroidered on front
- Shirtdress with fitted waist and full skirt
- Comes with separate belt
- Ruffle details with contrast color trim
- Hidden front button opening
- Side seam pocket
- Length from shoulder to front hem measures 44” on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Warm iron on reverse side.
- Made in India