JACARANDA HAND EMBROIDERED TOP, CHAMBRAY
$ 158.00 $ 198.00
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached. Customer must ship the items up for exchange or return within 2 weeks from day of return authorization.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
The sustainably made Hope Top has a relaxed fit with soft gathers and fluid full sleeves. Hand embroidered with an original design inspired by the blooms of iconic Los Angeles’ Jacaranda trees. This top looks amazing tucked into a high waist or worn loose over pants.
- 100% Tencel Chambray
- Color, Indigo with Ivory embroidery
- Hand embroidered, original textile design
- Relaxed top, cut with a loose fit
- Full, elbow length sleeves
- Button and loop fastening at back neckline keyhole opening
- Slips on
- Length from shoulder to front hem 22”, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side
- Made in India
Model measures 5' 9" tall. She is wearing size small.