MONTEREY DRESS, MULTI-COLORED
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached. Customer must ship the items up for exchange or return within 2 weeks from day of return authorization.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
"Bonheur” Cotton yarn dyed woven stripe, hand smocking details
The Monterey Dress has a cool, handkerchief hem skirt and adjustable waist accentuating drawstring. With hand smocking details at the neckline, this dress is crafted from a soft cotton yard dyed woven stripe, inspired by the colors in Agnes Varda’s film, ‘Oncle Yanco’, set in Northern California.
- 100% Cotton
- Skirt lining 100% Cotton
- Multi-colored woven stripes
- Hand smocking details at neckline
- Knee length dress with handkerchief hem
- Faggoting trim at hem
- Short sleeves
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Length 38” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron.
- Made in India