PAYSANNE DRESS, VIOLET / PLUM
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Bees” block print organic cotton midi dress
Simple and effortless, this ‘70’s inspired peasant dress has separate tie-belt that accentuates the waist and ¾ length sleeves.The “Bees” block print, inspired by the geometric nature tessellations of M.C. Escher, is first carved into wood, then hand printed, so each piece is slightly different from the next. The hem is tie-dyed. Perfect with flat sandals and a cross body bag.
- 100% certified organic grown cotton voile
- Color, Violet / Plum print on Ivory
- Scoop neck with spilt ‘V” neckline
- ¾ length sleeves
- Slips on, easy, relaxed fit
- Separate tie belt
- Side seam pockets
- Length 45“ from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size small
- Hand wash cold, no bleach, drip dry, do not tumble, cool iron only on reverse side.
- Made in India