POPPY TOP – BEIGE
With bracelet length puff sleeves, this romantic ‘70’s influenced blouse has a high ruffle neck, and front slit, revealing a subtle glimpse of skin. The original poppy embroidery design on the yoke, was inspired by a delicate drawing by Anita Pallenberg, and hand embroidered by with the artisans we work with in Jaipur. We love this worn with high waisted denim.
- 100% handwoven GOTS certified organic cotton
- Color, Beige, with Red / Beechnut hand embroidered poppies on the sleeves.
- Relaxed fit top with a ruffle collar and soft gathers from the yoke.
- MBracelet length puff sleeves, with pintuck details.
- Slips on over head.
- Length from shoulder to front hem (measured on a size small) is 23”
- Delicate wash cold, wash with like colors, hang to dry, do not tumble, cool iron on reverse side, or dry cleanable (green dry clean if possible)
- Made in India
Model measures 5’9” tall and is wearing a size 4Size Guide