RITA DRESS, SAND
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Peony” hand embroidery, organic cotton voile
The Rita Dress is a classic super flattering full-skirted shirtdress, nipped in at the waist with a soft elastic waistband. Comes with a separate tie belt. A beautiful hand drawn, then hand embroidered flower, butterfly and bee design highlights the front neckline.
- 100% GOTS certified organically grown cotton voile
- Front panel only lined in 100% cotton
- Color, Sand
- Hand embroidered flowers and insects on the front panel
- This is a sleeveless shirtdress with ruffles at the armholes
- Front shirt button opening with shell buttons
- Covered elastic at waistband
- Separate tie belt
- Contrasting black neck binding
- Side seam pockets
- Length 48” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side
- Made in India