SHEILA DRESS, BLACK
$ 153.00 $ 278.00
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Elgin” embroidery with tassels and mirrors, brushed cotton
This original intricate embroidery design was inspired by traditional Rajasthani textiles, embellished with tiny ”mirrors’ and crafted in a warm brushed cotton. The Sheila Dress is a relaxed, versatile, transitional piece. Wear it as a mini dress with bare legs and sandals or as a tunic with leggings and boots come Fall.
- 100% cotton, brushed
- Color, Black with Navy, Ivory and Cranberry embroidery (or Milk with Black, Mustard and Cosmic Blue embroidery)
- Placement embroidery with small “mirrors” and contrasting tassels
- Loose fitting peasant tunic / mini dress
- ¾ length sleeves with elastic at cuffs
- Slips on
- Spilt front neckline opening, with ties and hook ‘n’ eyes
- Length 31” from shoulder to front hem, measured on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side.
- Made in India