WILLOW SHIRTDRESS, BLACK & WHITE STRIPE W/ LAPIS BLUE EMBROIDERY
Sale or marked down items are final sale and cannot be returned, although they can be exchanged for a different size, provided there is stock available.
Full priced items can be returned or exchanged for any reason up to 14 days from time of purchase. Once an item is exchanged, it cannot be returned. Items must be unworn, unlaundered and with all tags and labels still attached.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Visit our Returns page
2. Enter the email address used at purchase and follow instructions.
If you are making a return, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount. If you are making an exchange, we will pay for shipping both the unwanted item to us and the new item to you.
“Fauna” Hugo Guinness collaboration, embroidered yarn dye striped linen
St. Roche’s best-selling Willow Shirtdress has been reinterpreted in a yarn dyed stripe beachy linen. With a Guinness botanical artwork put into repeat and heavily embroidered on the sleeves and front in Lapis Blue, this particular style has an exotic and free-spirited feel. A billowing oversize shirtdress with dropped shoulders, a shirt tail hem and neckties with colored tassels, this is the perfect unique off-duty piece. Wear with bare sunkissed legs or over pants in the city.
- 100% linen
- Color, Black / White yarn dyed striped with Lapis Blue embroidery
- Hugo Guinness “Fauna” artwork, embroidered on front and sleeves
- Ties attached to the neckband and front placket opening, finished with tassels
- Oversize shirtdress with dropped shoulders
- Relaxed fit, slips on
- Shirt tail hem, dips at back
- Bracelet length sleeves with elastic at cuff
- Small hook and eyes at front placket opening
- Side seam pockets
- Length from shoulder to front hem measures 33” on a size S
- Delicate wash cold and hang dry or dry clean. Wash with like colors. Do not tumble. Cool iron on reverse side.
- Made in India