On the mood board this season:
- Irish artist Louis le Brocquy’s paintings and tapestries were a starting point.
- Celtic heritage references: paisleys, traditional Mountmellick white work floral embroidery, lace and Aran cable knit sweaters.
- Kate Bush, the iconic, experimental and free spirited English/Irish musician and dancer, images of her from the late ‘70’s and early ‘80’s.
Key looks and hand-crafted original textile designs include:
- High necks, soft gathers, voluminous sleeves, midi and mini lengths and just the right amount of skin.
- St. Roche’s signature delicate tonal Broderie Anglaise embroideries are updated in paisleys and a cool zig-zag eyelet design.
- “Bramble” a beautiful hand embroidered floral, in unusual color combinations. The sexy Cait shirtdress is an instant classic.
- Cropped plaid and sporty silk peg pants balance the soft femininity.
- An intricate silver “Clover” hand beading subtlety sparkles at sunset and after dark.
- “Birds”, a hand printed graduating graphic on silk, in confident colors.
- Hand knitted sweaters: color blocked mohair and a super soft hand spun cotton chunky knit.
- Neutrals: Black, Ivory, Cream and Blonde
- A spectrum of blues, from Wedgewood and Twilight through to Cornflower, Sapphire and Midnight
- Mauves, Garnet and highlights of Fuchsia
St. Roche is responsibly designed and made. Sustainable natural fabrics in this collection include GOTS certified organically grown cottons, silks and Peruvian Alpaca knitwear.