Drawing upon the visual brilliance of photographer Rinko Kawauchi, Japanese flora and fauna set the mood for St. Roche this season.
Spring 2017 evokes a free-spirited elegance juxtaposed with a feminine edge.
- Relaxed shapes cinched with Obi inspired belts
- Traditional Indian hand embroidery, weaving and block printing techniques on organic cotton
- Sleeve emphasis: bell, handkerchief and fluted silhouettes
- Delicate Broderie Anglaise on kimono inspired shapes
- Hints of iconic forms from pioneering designer Zandra Rhodes
The very essence of Spring is translated through a sublime color palette as neutrals, including Ivory and Sand, stretch to Indigo and assorted shades of Blue, spliced with subtle hues of Pink (Blush, Rose and Camellia). Bursts of Daffodil and highlights of Silver provide the perfect foundation for a modern take on Cherry Blossom.
As with every collection with St. Roche, the mainstay dedication to organically grown and locally woven cottons, low impact fibers like Tencel and sustainably produced knitwear from Peru ensure eco-chic never looked (or felt) this good.
Clothing with a conscience, and style that lingers on for seasons to follow.